THE Nigerian Army has announced commencement of recruitment of interested qualified applicants into its 77 Regular Recruit Intake.
The registration will end on Friday, February 9, 2018.
He said the exercise which is aimed at selecting able bodied Nigerians will take place in all states across the nation.
The statement added: “Interested applicants must be Nigerians between the ages of 18 to 22 for non-tradesmen and women, while tradesmen and women must be between 22 to 26 years by March 1, 2018.
“Applicants are to visit the Nigerian Army official website http://recruitment.army.mil.ng to apply online.
See applicant eligibility below…
– Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
– Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
– Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
– Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
– Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
– Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
– Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.