The Pentagon is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense, located in Arlington County, Virginia, across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C. As a symbol of the U.S. military, The Pentagon is often used metonymically to refer to the U.S. Department of Defense.
The Pentagon was designed by American architect George Bergstrom (1876–1955), and built by general contractor John McShain of Philadelphia. Ground was broken for construction on September 11, 1941, and the building was dedicated on January 15, 1943. General Brehon Somervell provided the major motive power behind the project Colonel Leslie Groves was responsible for overseeing the project for the U.S. Army.
The Pentagon is one of the world’s largest office buildings, with about 6,500,000 sq ft (600,000 m2), of which 3,700,000 sq ft (340,000 m2) are used as offices. Approximately 23,000 military and civilian employees and about 3,000 non-defense support personnel work in the Pentagon. Now United States Of America want to increase non-defense staffs from 3,000 to 26,000.
- Being determine to carry out your duties.
- Self confidence and boldness
Salary: Earn From $2200 to $4500 Weekly bases
Further pay will be made based on the UNITED STATE PENTAGON payment structure.
How to Apply
- First, you will be asked to register for a personal account. This will enable you to complete the online application process all at once or to save your progress and return to complete it at a later date.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide and you must click on the link it contains to validate your account.
- After your account has been validated, you will be required to select a user name and password.
- After providing all the required information as directed, you may then submit your online application. Once received, a Recruiter will contact you to further discuss the information that you provided.