An air force, also known in some countries as an aerospace force or air army, is in the broadest sense, the national military branch that primarily conducts aerial warfare. More specifically, it is the branch of a nation’s armed services that is responsible for aerial warfare as distinct from an army, navy, or a marine corps. Typically, air forces are responsible for gaining control of the air, carrying out strategic and tactical bombing missions, and providing support to land and naval forces.
The term “air force” may also refer to a tactical air force or numbered air force, which is an operational formation either within a national air force or comprising several air components from allied nations. Air forces typically consist of a combination of fighters, bombers, helicopters, transport planes and other aircraft.
- Conducting insertions and extractions by air or land to accomplish covert, Special Warfare/Special Operations missions
- Capturing high-value enemy personnel and terrorists around the world
- Collecting information and intelligence through special reconnaissance missions
- Carrying out small-unit, direct-action missions against military targets
- Performing air reconnaissance and the demolition of natural or man-made obstacles prior to amphibious landings
Salary: Earn A $9500 Enlistment Bonus.
Further payments will be made based on the BRITISH AIR FORCE payment structure.
How to Apply
- First, you will be asked to register for a personal account. This will enable you to complete the online application process all at once or to save your progress and return to complete it at a later date.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide and you must click on the link it contains to validate your account.
- After your account has been validated, you will be required to select a user name and password.
- After providing all the required information as directed, you may then submit your online application. Once received, a Recruiter will contact you to further discuss the information that you provided.