Arit of Africa Ltd is a world-class IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a global (global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
Job Title: Network Security Consultant
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: Not specified
- The network security consultant is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of our client growing network infrastructure solutions and will be part of a team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
Major Responsibility & Duties
- Identify and adequately identify customer requirements
- Implement network structure architecture and develop detailed implementation design drawings
- Prepare and document standard customer operating manuals for installed solutions
- Configure and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices and solutions
- Ensure that company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about incidents at customer locations
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further business enhancement
- Assist sales team through preparations and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions
- Participation in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects
- Working directly with customer contacts to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Establishing network environment by designing system configuration; system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and International Passport.