KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a leading indigenous player in the private security services space with clients across various sectors including oil and gas, banking, telecommunications and public sectors.
In line with the Company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we are looking to hire young, vibrant, and driven candidates to fill the position below;
Job Title: Graduate Programme/Training
Ref #: BG02
Detailed Job Description
- The Head of Business Development has responsibility for leading business growth and increasing market share by seeking new business.
- The role will be responsible for facilitating the achievement of the Company’s business goals and objectives by developing and executing an effective marketing and penetration strategy as well as championing the efforts to expand its client base and service / product offerings
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Be below 28 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class Degree or its equivalent
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- Zero (0) to two (2) years’ work experience preferably.
- Proven high level of commercial awareness
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian private services industry
- Strong negotiation skills.
- To Apply: Interested applicants should click on the application link to start application.