The Fund and the selection of the students are managed by a Committee composed by students, professors and officers of the University of Pavia. The Committee will select – among the applicants – the students who will receive a scholarship for the Academic Year 2017-2018. This is a call for applications currently opened to candidates from Developing Countries.
Type: Masters degree programme
- Only the following candidates can apply for a scholarship: only citizens of a Developing Country classified as a low-income economy or as a lower-middle-income economy by the World Bank.
- Only students born on/after the 1st January 1982 can participate.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): Italy
Value of Program: The scholarship is intended to cover one Academic year and will be paid as monthly installments of 1.000 Euros each. Selected students will receive 8.000 Euros, paid as monthly installments of 1.000 Euros each. They will decide how to spend them, mainly for living.
Duration of Program: 1 academic year (about 10 months)
May 2017: opening of the call for applications;
– May/June 2017: collection of the applications;
– June 2017: selection of the winning student;
– June 2017: defining the program of the selected student;
– September 2017: the Program starts;
– A.Y. 2017-2018: carrying out of the Program;
– July 2018: the first part of the Program ends.
How to Apply: